YouTube学习教程
英语句子
- Can I …?
请求许可,询问是否可以做某事。
Can I use your phone?
我可以用一下你的手机吗?
Can I ask you a question?
我可以问你一个问题吗?
Can I borrow your pen?
我可以借你的钢笔吗?
Can I come with you?
我可以和你一起去吗?
Can I get a glass of water?
我可以喝一杯水吗?
- May I …?
更加正式的请求许可句型。
May I leave early today?
我今天可以早走吗?
May I have a look at that?
我可以看一下那个吗?
May I join you for dinner?
我可以和你一起吃晚餐吗?
May I sit here?
我可以坐这里吗?
May I help you?
我可以帮你吗?
- Would you like …?
用来邀请或提供某物,表示礼貌。
Would you like some coffee?
你想喝咖啡吗?
Would you like to join us?
你想加入我们吗?
Would you like to go for a walk?
你想去散步吗?
Would you like me to help?
你希望我帮忙吗?
Would you like anything else?
你还需要其他的吗?
- Do you want …?
询问对方是否有某个愿望或需求。
Do you want to watch a movie?
你想看电影吗?
Do you want some help?
你需要帮忙吗?
Do you want to go shopping?
你想去购物吗?
Do you want to try this?
你想试试这个吗?
Do you want to join the meeting?
你想参加会议吗?
- Can you …?
请求对方帮助,询问对方是否能做某事。
Can you help me with this?
你能帮我做这个吗?
Can you pass me the salt?
你能把盐递给我吗?
Can you speak slower?
你能说慢一点吗?
Can you pick me up at 6?
你能在6点接我吗?
Can you show me how to do this?
你能告诉我怎么做这个吗?
- How about …?
用来提出建议或询问对方意见。
How about going to the park?
去公园怎么样?
How about we meet at 5?
我们5点见怎么样?
How about a cup of tea?
来杯茶怎么样?
How about trying something new?
试试新鲜事物怎么样?
How about we take a break?
我们休息一下怎么样?
- I think …
表达个人意见或想法。
I think it’s a great idea.
我觉得这是个好主意。
I think I need a break.
我觉得我需要休息一下。
I think we should go now.
我觉得我们该走了。
I think you should try it.
我觉得你应该试试。
I think it’s going to rain.
我觉得要下雨了。
- What if …?
用来提出假设性的问题,表示某种情况的后果。
What if it rains tomorrow?
如果明天下雨怎么办?
What if we miss the train?
如果我们错过了火车怎么办?
What if I forget?
如果我忘记了怎么办?
What if I fail the test?
如果我考试不及格怎么办?
What if she doesn’t come?
如果她不来怎么办?
- Let’s …
用来提出建议或邀请别人一起做某事。
Let’s go for a walk.
我们去散步吧。
Let’s grab some lunch.
我们去吃午饭吧。
Let’s watch a movie tonight.
今晚我们看电影吧。
Let’s try something new.
我们试试新鲜事物吧。
Let’s take a break.
我们休息一下吧。
- I’m sorry …
用来道歉或表示歉意。
I’m sorry I’m late.
对不起,我迟到了。
I’m sorry for the misunderstanding.
抱歉,发生了误解。
I’m sorry for causing trouble.
对不起,给你添麻烦了。
I’m sorry I didn’t help earlier.
抱歉,我早该帮忙的。
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you.
对不起,我不是故意伤害你的。
- I would like …
用来表达愿望或请求,表示想做某事或想要某物。
I would like a cup of coffee.
我想要一杯咖啡。
I would like to visit Paris.
我想去巴黎旅行。
I would like to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈。
I would like to ask you a question.
我想问你一个问题。
I would like to help you.
我想帮你。
- Could you …?
用来请求他人做某事,语气比 Can you 更礼貌。
Could you please help me?
你能帮我吗?
Could you pass the salt?
你能把盐递给我吗?
Could you speak a little slower?
你能说慢一点吗?
Could you tell me where the station is?
你能告诉我车站在哪里吗?
Could you send me the details?
你能把细节发给我吗?
- I’m looking forward to …
表达期待某事,通常用在对未来的积极期望中。
I’m looking forward to meeting you.
我期待见到你。
I’m looking forward to our trip.
我期待我们的旅行。
I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
我期待你的回复。
I’m looking forward to the concert.
我期待音乐会。
I’m looking forward to working with you.
我期待与你合作。
- I can’t wait to …
表示迫不及待地期待某事,通常用于表达激动或兴奋。
I can’t wait to see the movie!
我迫不及待想看那部电影!
I can’t wait to go on vacation.
我迫不及待想去度假。
I can’t wait to try the new restaurant.
我迫不及待想试试新餐厅。
I can’t wait to meet everyone!
我迫不及待想见大家!
I can’t wait for the weekend!
我迫不及待想等到周末!
- Would you mind …?
请求他人做某事时,询问对方是否介意,语气非常礼貌。
Would you mind opening the window?
你介意开窗吗?
Would you mind passing the salt?
你介意递给我盐吗?
Would you mind if I borrow your pen?
你介意我借你的钢笔吗?
Would you mind waiting for a minute?
你介意等一下吗?
Would you mind turning down the music?
你介意把音乐调低一点吗?
- I don’t mind …
表示自己不介意做某事,通常用于表示同意。
I don’t mind helping you.
我不介意帮你。
I don’t mind waiting for a while.
我不介意等一会儿。
I don’t mind going first.
我不介意先去。
I don’t mind if you take my seat.
你坐我的位置我不介意。
I don’t mind doing the dishes.
我不介意洗碗。
- I’m afraid …
用来表示不好的消息、担忧或遗憾。
I’m afraid I can’t come to the party.
恐怕我不能来参加派对。
I’m afraid we’re out of time.
恐怕我们没时间了。
I’m afraid I lost your keys.
恐怕我丢了你的钥匙。
I’m afraid it’s too late to change.
恐怕现在太晚无法改变了。
I’m afraid I don’t know the answer.
恐怕我不知道答案。
- I have no idea …
用来表示对某事完全没有了解或不确定。
I have no idea where he went.
我不知道他去哪了。
I have no idea what’s going on.
我不知道发生了什么。
I have no idea how to solve this problem.
我不知道如何解决这个问题。
I have no idea why she’s upset.
我不知道她为什么不高兴。
I have no idea how to do this.
我不知道该怎么做这个。
- It seems like …
用来表示推测或猜测,表明某事看起来是怎样的。
It seems like it’s going to rain.
看起来要下雨了。
It seems like they’re very busy.
看起来他们很忙。
It seems like a good idea.
这看起来是个好主意。
It seems like he’s upset.
看起来他不高兴。
It seems like they’ve already left.
看起来他们已经离开了。
- I’m not sure …
用来表示不确定或不清楚某事。
I’m not sure if I can make it.
我不确定我能否赶到。
I’m not sure what happened.
我不确定发生了什么。
I’m not sure when the meeting is.
我不确定会议是什么时候。
I’m not sure if I should go.
我不确定我是否应该去。
I’m not sure who called me.
我不确定是谁打的电话。
- How do you …?
询问做某事的方式或方法。
How do you make this cake?
你是怎么做这个蛋糕的?
How do you get to the station?
你怎么去车站?
How do you feel about this?
你对这个有什么感觉?
How do you usually spend your weekends?
你通常怎么度过周末?
How do you pronounce this word?
这个词怎么发音?
- Could you tell me …?
用来请求别人告诉你某事。
Could you tell me where the nearest store is?
你能告诉我最近的商店在哪里吗?
Could you tell me what time the meeting starts?
你能告诉我会议什么时候开始吗?
Could you tell me how to get to the airport?
你能告诉我怎么去机场吗?
Could you tell me more about your project?
你能告诉我更多关于你项目的事吗?
Could you tell me if she will attend the party?
你能告诉我她会参加聚会吗?
- I’m not sure if …
表示不确定某事是否会发生或真实。
I’m not sure if I can make it on time.
我不确定我能否准时到达。
I’m not sure if they will come.
我不确定他们是否会来。
I’m not sure if he understands the instructions.
我不确定他是否理解这些指示。
I’m not sure if this is the right choice.
我不确定这是正确的选择。
I’m not sure if I have enough time.
我不确定我是否有足够的时间。
- What do you think about …?
用来询问别人对某事的看法。
What do you think about this movie?
你觉得这部电影怎么样?
What do you think about her suggestion?
你怎么看她的建议?
What do you think about the new policy?
你觉得新政策怎么样?
What do you think about the food?
你觉得这道菜怎么样?
What do you think about going on a trip?
你觉得去旅行怎么样?
- I’m sorry to hear that …
用来表达同情,表示听到坏消息时的反应。
I’m sorry to hear that you’re sick.
听到你生病了,我很抱歉。
I’m sorry to hear that you lost your job.
听到你失业了,我很抱歉。
I’m sorry to hear that your flight was canceled.
听到你的航班被取消了,我很抱歉。
I’m sorry to hear that you’re having a tough time.
听到你过得不容易,我很抱歉。
I’m sorry to hear that your team lost.
听到你们队输了,我很抱歉。
- I’d like to …
用来表达希望或愿望。
I’d like to order a pizza.
我想点一个披萨。
I’d like to speak to the manager.
我想和经理说话。
I’d like to invite you to the party.
我想邀请你参加聚会。
I’d like to know more about this product.
我想了解更多关于这个产品的信息。
I’d like to take a break now.
我现在想休息一下。
- What’s the matter with …?
询问某人或某事出了什么问题。
What’s the matter with you?
你怎么了?
What’s the matter with the car?
车怎么了?
What’s the matter with the computer?
电脑怎么了?
What’s the matter with the food?
食物怎么了?
What’s the matter with your phone?
你的手机怎么了?
- Do you mind if …?
询问对方是否介意做某事。
Do you mind if I sit here?
你介意我坐这里吗?
Do you mind if I borrow your pen?
你介意我借一下你的钢笔吗?
Do you mind if I leave early?
你介意我早点走吗?
Do you mind if I turn off the light?
你介意我关灯吗?
Do you mind if I ask you a question?
你介意我问你一个问题吗?
- I wonder if …
用来表示对某事的疑问或不确定。
I wonder if she will come to the party.
我在想她会来参加聚会吗?
I wonder if they have finished the work.
我在想他们是否完成了工作?
I wonder if this is the right decision.
我在想这是否是正确的决定。
I wonder if we should leave now.
我在想我们现在应该离开吗?
I wonder if I can trust him.
我在想我能不能相信他。
- I wish …
用来表达愿望或假设,通常表示与现实相反的情况。
I wish I were rich.
我希望我很富有。
I wish I could travel more.
我希望我能多旅行。
I wish it weren’t raining today.
我希望今天没有下雨。
I wish I had studied harder.
我希望我当时更努力学习。
I wish you were here.
我希望你在这里。
- That sounds …
用来表达对某事的反应或评价。
That sounds great!
听起来棒极了!
That sounds like a good idea.
听起来是个好主意。
That sounds interesting.
听起来很有趣。
That sounds amazing!
听起来太棒了!
That sounds like fun.
听起来很有趣。
- I feel like …
表达自己当前的感觉或想法。
I feel like going for a walk.
我想去散步。
I feel like having pizza for dinner.
我想晚餐吃披萨。
I feel like I need a break.
我觉得我需要休息一下。
I feel like we should leave now.
我觉得我们应该现在离开。
I feel like it’s going to rain.
我觉得要下雨了。
- It’s up to you …
表示由对方决定或选择。
It’s up to you if we go now or later.
现在去还是稍后去由你决定。
It’s up to you whether you want to join.
是否加入由你决定。
It’s up to you to decide what to do.
做什么由你决定。
It’s up to you how we proceed.
我们怎么进行由你决定。
It’s up to you if you want to stay or leave.
你想留还是走由你决定。
- If I were you …
用来给别人建议,表示假设自己是对方。
If I were you, I would take a break.
如果我是你,我会休息一下。
If I were you, I’d talk to her.
如果我是你,我会和她谈谈。
If I were you, I’d be careful.
如果我是你,我会小心点。
If I were you, I would study harder.
如果我是你,我会更加努力学习。
If I were you, I would go for it.
如果我是你,我会去试试。
- How about …?
用来提出建议或询问对方意见。
How about going to the movies?
去看电影怎么样?
How about we meet at 7?
我们7点见怎么样?
How about trying this new restaurant?
试试这家新餐厅怎么样?
How about a cup of tea?
来杯茶怎么样?
How about we take a walk in the park?
我们去公园散步怎么样?
- I don’t think …
表示不确定或否定某事。
I don’t think he will come.
我不认为他会来。
I don’t think this is a good idea.
我不认为这是个好主意。
I don’t think I can make it.
我不认为我能按时到。
I don’t think she understands the situation.
我不认为她理解这个情况。
I don’t think they will agree.
我不认为他们会同意。
- How long does it take …?
询问某事所需的时间。
How long does it take to get to the airport?
到机场需要多长时间?
How long does it take to finish the project?
完成这个项目需要多长时间?
How long does it take to cook dinner?
做晚餐需要多长时间?
How long does it take to learn English?
学英语需要多长时间?
How long does it take for the bus to arrive?
公交车多久到?
- Can you tell me …?
请求别人告诉你某事。
Can you tell me where the station is?
你能告诉我车站在哪里吗?
Can you tell me how to solve this problem?
你能告诉我怎么解决这个问题吗?
Can you tell me the time?
你能告诉我时间吗?
Can you tell me about the event?
你能告诉我这次活动的情况吗?
Can you tell me when the meeting starts?
你能告诉我会议什么时候开始吗?
- It’s not a big deal …
表示某事不重要或不值得担心。
It’s not a big deal, don’t worry.
没关系,别担心。
It’s not a big deal if we’re late.
如果我们迟到也没关系。
It’s not a big deal, it can wait.
没关系,等一下再说。
It’s not a big deal, it happens.
没关系,事情发生了就是这样。
It’s not a big deal, we’ll fix it.
没关系,我们会解决的。
- I’m afraid …
表示对某事的担忧或遗憾。
I’m afraid I can’t make it.
恐怕我不能来了。
I’m afraid I don’t understand.
恐怕我不理解。
I’m afraid you’re mistaken.
恐怕你错了。
I’m afraid it’s too late.
恐怕现在太晚了。
I’m afraid I’m busy right now.
恐怕我现在很忙。