每天背5句!这50个英文高频口语句型,让你口语突飞猛进,老外都吓一跳!


YouTube学习教程


英语句子

[text] I’m thinking of… 这个句型用来表达你正在考虑做某事,非常自然地引出你的想法或计划。

[english] I’m thinking of taking a trip to Japan next month.
我在考虑下个月去日本旅行。

I’m thinking of changing my major to computer science.
我在考虑把专业换成计算机科学。

I’m thinking of ordering pizza for dinner tonight.
我在考虑今晚晚餐点披萨。

[text] It’s worth… 表达某事物有价值、值得做,是评价事物时的常用表达。

[english] It’s worth reading this book if you’re interested in history.
如果你对历史感兴趣,这本书值得一读。

It’s worth investing in a good laptop for work.
为了工作投资一台好笔记本电脑是值得的。

It’s worth trying the new restaurant downtown.
值得去试试市中心那家新餐厅。

[text] I can’t help but… 表达忍不住、不由自主地做某事,强调情不自禁的感觉。

[english] I can’t help but smile when I see cute puppies.
看到可爱的小狗我忍不住笑。

I can’t help but worry about the exam results.
我忍不住担心考试结果。

I can’t help but admire her dedication to her work.
我不由得钦佩她对工作的专注。

[text] What if…? 用于提出假设性问题,探讨可能性或担忧。

[english] What if we miss the last train home?
如果我们错过回家的末班车怎么办?

What if she doesn’t like the gift I bought her?
如果她不喜欢我买给她的礼物怎么办?

What if it rains during our picnic tomorrow?
如果明天野餐时下雨怎么办?

[text] I’d rather… 表达偏好,说明你更愿意做某事或选择某种方式。

[english] I’d rather stay home tonight than go to the party.
我宁愿今晚待在家里也不愿去参加聚会。

I’d rather take the train than drive in this traffic.
在这种交通状况下,我宁愿乘火车也不愿开车。

I’d rather cook at home than eat out every day.
我宁愿在家做饭也不愿每天在外面吃。

[text] It turns out that… 用来揭示结果或真相,通常带有一些意外或发现的意味。

[english] It turns out that she’s actually my neighbor’s sister.
原来她实际上是我邻居的妹妹。

It turns out that the meeting was cancelled this morning.
原来会议今天早上取消了。

It turns out that learning a language takes more practice than I thought.
原来学习一门语言比我想象的需要更多练习。

[text] I’m used to… 表达已经习惯了某种情况或行为。

[english] I’m used to getting up early for work.
我习惯了早起上班。

I’m used to living alone now.
我现在习惯了独自生活。

I’m used to the cold weather here.
我习惯了这里的寒冷天气。

[text] It’s no wonder that… 表达对某种结果不感到惊讶,强调其合理性。

[english] It’s no wonder that she got promoted so quickly.
难怪她升职这么快。

It’s no wonder that this restaurant is always busy.
难怪这家餐厅总是很忙。

It’s no wonder that he’s tired after working 12 hours.
难怪他工作了12小时后很累。

[text] I have no choice but to… 表达别无选择,只能做某事的无奈情况。

[english] I have no choice but to work overtime this weekend.
我别无选择,只能这个周末加班。

I have no choice but to take the bus since my car broke down.
我的车坏了,别无选择只能坐公交车。

I have no choice but to cancel our dinner plans.
我别无选择只能取消我们的晚餐计划。

[text] It’s about time… 表达某事早就应该发生了,强调时机的合适性。

[english] It’s about time you started taking care of your health.
你早就应该开始关心自己的健康了。

It’s about time we had a serious conversation about this.
我们早就应该严肃地谈论这个问题了。

It’s about time the company updated its old computer systems.
公司早就应该更新那些旧的电脑系统了。

[text] I’m looking forward to… 表达对未来某事的期待和兴奋。

[english] I’m looking forward to meeting you next week.
我期待着下周见到你。

I’m looking forward to the summer vacation.
我期待着暑假。

I’m looking forward to trying that new restaurant.
我期待着去试试那家新餐厅。

[text] It depends on… 表达某事取决于特定的条件或情况。

[english] It depends on how much money we have saved.
这取决于我们存了多少钱。

It depends on whether the weather is good tomorrow.
这取决于明天天气是否良好。

It depends on what time I finish work.
这取决于我什么时候下班。

[text] I’m in the mood for… 表达当前想要做某事或吃某物的心情。

[english] I’m in the mood for some ice cream right now.
我现在想吃冰淇淋。

I’m in the mood for watching a comedy movie tonight.
我今晚想看喜剧电影。

I’m in the mood for a long walk in the park.
我想在公园里散个长步。

[text] It’s not worth… 表达某事不值得投入时间、金钱或精力。

[english] It’s not worth arguing about such a small thing.
为这么小的事情争论不值得。

It’s not worth spending so much money on expensive clothes.
花那么多钱买昂贵的衣服不值得。

It’s not worth staying up late just to watch TV.
仅仅为了看电视而熬夜不值得。

[text] I can’t stand… 表达强烈的不喜欢或无法忍受某事。

[english] I can’t stand people who are always late.
我无法忍受总是迟到的人。

I can’t stand the noise from the construction site.
我无法忍受建筑工地的噪音。

I can’t stand cold weather.
我无法忍受寒冷的天气。

[text] It makes sense to… 表达做某事是合理的、有道理的。

[english] It makes sense to save money for the future.
为未来存钱是有道理的。

It makes sense to check the weather before going hiking.
徒步旅行前查看天气预报是有道理的。

It makes sense to learn a second language in today’s world.
在当今世界学习第二语言是有道理的。

[text] I’m thinking about… 表达正在考虑或思考某事,比”thinking of”更深入。

[english] I’m thinking about changing careers.
我在考虑换工作。

I’m thinking about what you said yesterday.
我在想你昨天说的话。

I’m thinking about moving to a bigger apartment.
我在考虑搬到更大的公寓。

[text] It’s hard to… 表达做某事很困难或很难实现。

[english] It’s hard to find a good job these days.
现在很难找到好工作。

It’s hard to believe that summer is almost over.
很难相信夏天快要结束了。

It’s hard to concentrate with all this noise.
在这么多噪音中很难集中注意力。

[text] I’m supposed to… 表达应该做某事,通常是因为义务、安排或期望。

[english] I’m supposed to meet my boss at 3 PM.
我应该在下午3点见我的老板。

I’m supposed to call my mom tonight.
我今晚应该给我妈妈打电话。

I’m supposed to finish this report by Friday.
我应该在周五前完成这份报告。

[text] It’s time to… 表达是时候做某事了,强调行动的必要性。

[english] It’s time to go home and get some rest.
是时候回家休息了。

It’s time to make a decision about your future.
是时候为你的未来做决定了。

It’s time to start preparing for the exam.
是时候开始准备考试了。

[text] I feel like… 表达想要做某事的心情或感觉。

[english] I feel like going for a walk after dinner.
我想晚饭后去散步。

I feel like I’ve been here before.
我觉得我以前来过这里。

I feel like eating something sweet.
我想吃点甜的东西。

[text] It’s likely that… 表达某事很可能发生或成为事实。

[english] It’s likely that it will rain this afternoon.
今天下午很可能会下雨。

It’s likely that she’ll get the promotion.
她很可能会得到晋升。

It’s likely that we’ll finish the project on time.
我们很可能会按时完成项目。

[text] I’m tired of… 表达对某事感到厌倦或厌烦。

[english] I’m tired of eating the same food every day.
我厌倦了每天吃同样的食物。

I’m tired of dealing with traffic jams.
我厌倦了处理交通堵塞。

I’m tired of waiting for the bus.
我厌倦了等公交车。

[text] It’s possible that… 表达某事有可能发生,但不确定。

[english] It’s possible that we’ll move to a new city next year.
我们明年有可能搬到新城市。

It’s possible that the meeting will be postponed.
会议有可能被推迟。

It’s possible that he doesn’t know about the changes.
他有可能不知道这些变化。

[text] I’m planning to… 表达计划做某事的意图。

[english] I’m planning to visit my grandparents this weekend.
我计划这个周末去看望我的祖父母。

I’m planning to learn Spanish next year.
我计划明年学西班牙语。

I’m planning to redecorate my bedroom.
我计划重新装饰我的卧室。

[text] It’s obvious that… 表达某事很明显、显而易见。

[english] It’s obvious that she’s very talented.
很明显她很有才华。

It’s obvious that we need more time to finish this.
很明显我们需要更多时间来完成这个。

It’s obvious that he didn’t study for the test.
很明显他没有为考试学习。

[text] I’m worried about… 表达对某事的担心或忧虑。

[english] I’m worried about my job interview tomorrow.
我担心明天的工作面试。

I’m worried about my friend who hasn’t called me back.
我担心我的朋友,他还没有回我电话。

I’m worried about the rising cost of living.
我担心生活成本的上涨。

[text] It’s important to… 强调做某事的重要性。

[english] It’s important to drink enough water every day.
每天喝足够的水很重要。

It’s important to be honest with your friends.
对朋友诚实很重要。

It’s important to save money for emergencies.
为紧急情况存钱很重要。

[text] I’m excited about… 表达对某事的兴奋和期待。

[english] I’m excited about starting my new job next month.
我对下个月开始新工作感到兴奋。

I’m excited about the concert this weekend.
我对这个周末的音乐会感到兴奋。

I’m excited about learning to cook Italian food.
我对学习制作意大利菜感到兴奋。

[text] It’s strange that… 表达对某种情况感到奇怪或意外。

[english] It’s strange that he didn’t show up to the meeting.
他没有参加会议很奇怪。

It’s strange that the store is closed on a Saturday.
商店在周六关门很奇怪。

It’s strange that I haven’t heard from her in weeks.
我好几周没有收到她的消息很奇怪。

[text] I’m afraid that… 表达担心某种不好的情况可能发生。

[english] I’m afraid that we might be late for the movie.
我担心我们看电影可能会迟到。

I’m afraid that it’s going to rain during our picnic.
我担心我们野餐时会下雨。

I’m afraid that I forgot to bring my wallet.
我担心我忘记带钱包了。

[text] It’s better to… 表达做某事是更好的选择。

[english] It’s better to be safe than sorry.
小心总比后悔好。

It’s better to tell the truth than to lie.
说实话比撒谎更好。

It’s better to arrive early than to be late.
早到比迟到更好。

[text] I’m hoping that… 表达对某种好结果的希望。

[english] I’m hoping that the weather will be nice tomorrow.
我希望明天天气会很好。

I’m hoping that I’ll pass the driving test.
我希望我能通过驾驶考试。

I’m hoping that we can find a good restaurant nearby.
我希望我们能在附近找到一家好餐厅。

[text] It’s surprising that… 表达对某种情况感到惊讶。

[english] It’s surprising that she finished the project so quickly.
她这么快就完成了项目真令人惊讶。

It’s surprising that the restaurant is so empty tonight.
今晚餐厅这么空真令人惊讶。

It’s surprising that he remembered my birthday.
他记得我的生日真令人惊讶。

[text] I’m curious about… 表达对某事的好奇心。

[english] I’m curious about how they make this delicious cake.
我很好奇他们是怎么做这个美味蛋糕的。

I’m curious about what life was like 100 years ago.
我很好奇100年前的生活是什么样的。

I’m curious about whether she’ll accept the job offer.
我很好奇她是否会接受这份工作。

[text] It’s unfortunate that… 表达对某种不好情况的遗憾。

[english] It’s unfortunate that we can’t attend the wedding.
很遗憾我们不能参加婚礼。

It’s unfortunate that the concert was cancelled.
很遗憾音乐会被取消了。

It’s unfortunate that they lost their luggage during the trip.
很遗憾他们在旅行中丢失了行李。

[text] I’m determined to… 表达做某事的坚定决心。

[english] I’m determined to learn how to play the piano.
我决心学会弹钢琴。

I’m determined to finish this marathon.
我决心完成这场马拉松。

I’m determined to save enough money for a house.
我决心存够钱买房子。

[text] It’s natural that… 表达某种情况是自然的、正常的。

[english] It’s natural that children want to play rather than study.
孩子们想玩而不想学习是很自然的。

It’s natural that you feel nervous before the interview.
面试前感到紧张是很自然的。

It’s natural that prices go up during the holiday season.
假期期间价格上涨是很自然的。

[text] I’m convinced that… 表达对某事的坚信或确信。

[english] I’m convinced that hard work pays off in the end.
我相信努力工作最终会有回报。

I’m convinced that she’s the right person for the job.
我相信她是这份工作的合适人选。

I’m convinced that we made the right decision.
我相信我们做了正确的决定。

[text] It’s essential that… 强调某事的必要性和重要性。

[english] It’s essential that we arrive on time for the meeting.
我们准时参加会议是至关重要的。

It’s essential that you get enough sleep every night.
每晚获得充足的睡眠是至关重要的。

It’s essential that we backup all our important files.
备份所有重要文件是至关重要的。

发表评论

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注

滚动至顶部