中級英文訓練:跳出初級水平舒適圈,學懂更進階的英文!


YouTube學習教程


英文句子

Sentence & Translation 1 – 100

  1. I’ve been trying to cut down on sugar lately.
    我最近一直在努力减少糖的摄入。
  2. Could you give me a hand with this?
    你能帮我一下吗?
  3. I’m not really in the mood to go out tonight.
    我今晚真的没心情出去。
  4. It’s not as easy as it looks.
    这不像看起来那么容易。
  5. I’d rather stay in and watch a movie.
    我宁愿待在家看电影。
  6. He ended up missing the deadline.
    他最后错过了截止日期。
  7. I’m supposed to meet her at 3 PM.
    我应该在下午三点和她见面。
  8. It took me a while to get used to the new job.
    我花了一些时间才适应新工作。
  9. That sounds too good to be true.
    那听起来好得不像是真的。
  10. She managed to stay calm under pressure.
    她设法在压力下保持冷静。
  11. Let’s just agree to disagree.
    我们还是同意意见不同吧。
  12. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.
    我不是故意伤害你的感情。
  13. There’s no point in arguing about it.
    争论这个没意义。
  14. I’d love to, but I have other plans.
    我很想去,但我另有安排。
  15. It doesn’t make any sense to me.
    我完全不理解。
  16. I’ll get back to you on that.
    我会再回复你关于那件事。
  17. She has a knack for making people laugh.
    她很擅长让人发笑。
  18. I’m trying to keep an open mind.
    我正在努力保持开放的心态。
  19. I can’t put my finger on it, but something feels off.
    我说不上来,但总觉得哪里不对劲。
  20. He’s been through a lot lately.
    他最近经历了很多事情。
  21. I’m not sure if I can make it.
    我不确定我是否能赶上。
  22. Let me sleep on it and get back to you.
    让我考虑一晚,明天答复你。
  23. I wish I could help, but I’m swamped.
    我希望能帮忙,但我实在太忙了。
  24. Don’t take it personally.
    不要往心里去。
  25. I can’t believe how time flies.
    我真不敢相信时间过得这么快。
  26. We’re on the same page.
    我们意见一致。
  27. It’s easier said than done.
    说起来容易做起来难。
  28. I’m afraid that’s out of my control.
    恐怕那超出我的掌控。
  29. I’ll take your word for it.
    我相信你的话。
  30. That’s exactly what I was thinking.
    那正是我在想的。
  31. I’m just not feeling up to it today.
    我今天实在提不起劲。
  32. I don’t want to jump to conclusions.
    我不想草率下结论。
  33. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.
    让我们祈祷好运吧。
  34. You’ve got a point there.
    你说得有道理。
  35. I’m running out of time.
    我的时间快不够了。
  36. I haven’t made up my mind yet.
    我还没决定好。
  37. I’m doing my best to stay positive.
    我正在尽力保持乐观。
  38. I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it.
    船到桥头自然直。
  39. Let’s play it by ear.
    我们随机应变吧。
  40. I need a change of scenery.
    我需要换个环境。
  41. I’m trying not to overthink it.
    我尽量不去想太多。
  42. The sooner, the better.
    越快越好。
  43. It’s not worth the hassle.
    不值得这么麻烦。
  44. I’m getting mixed signals.
    我收到了矛盾的信息。
  45. I’ll take care of it.
    我来处理。
  46. I couldn’t agree more.
    我完全同意。
  47. I’ve had enough of this.
    我受够了。
  48. It’s not the end of the world.
    又不是世界末日。
  49. I’m all ears.
    我洗耳恭听。
  50. I don’t want to make a big deal out of it.
    我不想把事情搞得太复杂。
  51. Let me know if anything comes up.
    如果有什么事请告诉我。
  52. I’m working on it.
    我正在处理这件事。
  53. I wish things were different.
    我希望事情有所不同。
  54. I’m just going with the flow.
    我只是顺其自然。
  55. That’s not what I expected.
    这不是我预期的。
  56. I’m not in the right headspace.
    我现在没有那个心情。
  57. You never know until you try.
    不试试看你永远不知道。
  58. I need some time to think it over.
    我需要点时间好好考虑。
  59. That’s not really my thing.
    那不是我擅长的事。
  60. I’ll try to make it work.
    我会尽力让它成功。
  61. It totally slipped my mind.
    我完全忘了这件事。
  62. I’m trying to get back on track.
    我正在努力回归正轨。
  63. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
    我们别太操之过急。
  64. I’m in the middle of something.
    我正忙着处理点事情。
  65. That’s easier said than done.
    说起来容易,做起来难。
  66. That’s not what I meant.
    我不是那个意思。
  67. I’m just not sure it’s the right time.
    我只是觉得现在不是时候。
  68. I appreciate the offer, but I’ll pass.
    谢谢你的好意,但我就不参与了。
  69. That caught me off guard.
    那让我措手不及。
  70. I’m trying to stay focused.
    我正在努力保持专注。
  71. I’d like to pick your brain on something.
    我想向你请教一件事。
  72. I didn’t see that coming.
    我没想到会这样。
  73. It’s worth a shot.
    值得一试。
  74. I’ll keep that in mind.
    我会记住的。
  75. Let’s not dwell on it.
    我们不要纠结这个了。
  76. That’s not my call to make.
    那不是我能决定的事。
  77. I’m just trying to make ends meet.
    我只是想维持生计。
  78. It’s going to take some time.
    这需要一点时间。
  79. It’s up to you.
    由你决定。
  80. I hope everything works out.
    希望一切顺利。
  81. Let’s take it one step at a time.
    我们一步一步来。
  82. I’m feeling a bit under the weather.
    我感觉有点不舒服。
  83. That’s not really an option right now.
    目前那不是一个可行的选项。
  84. I’d be happy to help.
    我很乐意帮忙。
  85. I have a lot on my plate right now.
    我现在事情太多了。
  86. I’m not in the loop.
    我不太清楚情况。
  87. I’ll let you know as soon as I can.
    我会尽快告诉你。
  88. Don’t take it the wrong way.
    别误会我的意思。
  89. That’s a tough call.
    那是个难决定的问题。
  90. I’m not comfortable with that.
    我对那件事感到不太自在。
  91. Let’s wrap it up.
    我们收尾吧。
  92. I’m doing the best I can.
    我已经尽我所能了。
  93. It’s not what it looks like.
    事情不是表面看起来的那样。
  94. I’ll take that into consideration.
    我会考虑这一点的。
  95. It’s out of my hands now.
    现在已经不归我管了。
  96. I’ve been meaning to talk to you.
    我一直想找你谈谈。
  97. It’s not the right fit for me.
    这不太适合我。
  98. We’re running out of time.
    我们快没时间了。
  99. Let’s not make a scene.
    我们别闹得太难看。
  100. I’m still weighing my options.
    我还在衡量各种选择。

Sentence & Translation 101 – 200

  1. I need to clear my head.
    我需要理清一下思绪。
  2. I didn’t see that coming at all.
    我完全没预料到。
  3. I’ve got a lot going on right now.
    我现在有很多事情要处理。
  4. Let me put it this way.
    让我这样说吧。
  5. I think we’re getting off track.
    我觉得我们偏题了。
  6. I’ll be with you in a minute.
    我马上就来。
  7. I’m running late.
    我快迟到了。
  8. Let’s take a short break.
    我们休息一下。
  9. I’ll look into it.
    我会调查一下。
  10. That’s the last thing I expected.
    那是我最没想到的事。
  11. I need to brush up on my skills.
    我需要复习一下我的技能。
  12. It’s not worth the risk.
    这不值得冒险。
  13. I’ll get it done by tomorrow.
    我明天之前会完成。
  14. That’s none of my business.
    那不关我的事。
  15. Let’s keep things professional.
    我们保持专业一点。
  16. I’m trying to see things from your perspective.
    我在试着从你的角度看问题。
  17. That’s not how I remember it.
    我记得不是那样的。
  18. I have no idea what you’re talking about.
    我完全不知道你在说什么。
  19. I’ll take full responsibility.
    我会负全部责任。
  20. It’s not my fault.
    不是我的错。
  21. I can’t speak for everyone.
    我不能代表所有人。
  22. Let’s not rush things.
    我们别太急。
  23. It’s been a rough day.
    今天过得不太顺利。
  24. I wouldn’t count on it.
    我不会指望那件事。
  25. That’s not how it works.
    事情不是这样运作的。
  26. You can’t have it both ways.
    鱼与熊掌不可兼得。
  27. I think we should sleep on it.
    我觉得我们该先考虑一晚。
  28. I’m stuck in traffic.
    我堵车了。
  29. I’ll let you know either way.
    无论如何我都会告诉你。
  30. I’ll handle it from here.
    这部分我来处理。
  31. I don’t want to get involved.
    我不想牵涉其中。
  32. That’s a fair point.
    这是个公正的观点。
  33. I’m willing to give it a try.
    我愿意试一试。
  34. I think we’re on the same wavelength.
    我觉得我们想法一致。
  35. I’ve never thought about it that way.
    我从没那样想过。
  36. I wouldn’t be so sure.
    我不会那么肯定。
  37. It’s a long story.
    这说来话长。
  38. I just need a minute to think.
    我只需要一点时间思考。
  39. That doesn’t sound like you.
    那听起来不像是你的风格。
  40. I have to run some errands.
    我得去办点事。
  41. I feel the same way.
    我有同样的感觉。
  42. That’s just how it is.
    事情就是这样。
  43. I’m all set.
    我准备好了。
  44. I’m not sure how to respond.
    我不确定该怎么回应。
  45. I’m doing okay, all things considered.
    综合来看我还算过得去。
  46. I think it’s a misunderstanding.
    我认为这是个误会。
  47. I don’t want to jump the gun.
    我不想操之过急。
  48. I’ve been keeping busy.
    我一直挺忙的。
  49. I appreciate your patience.
    感谢你的耐心。
  50. That’s beside the point.
    那不是重点。
  51. I’m not trying to start anything.
    我不是想挑事。
  52. I have to get this off my chest.
    我得把这事说出来。
  53. I’ll be right with you.
    我马上就来。
  54. It was just a slip of the tongue.
    那只是口误。
  55. I’m sorry for the confusion.
    对造成的混乱感到抱歉。
  56. I’m at a loss for words.
    我不知道该说什么好。
  57. Let’s call it a day.
    我们今天就到这吧。
  58. I couldn’t have said it better.
    我也说不出更好的了。
  59. That’s a bit of a stretch.
    那有点夸张了。
  60. It’s totally up to you.
    完全由你决定。
  61. I’d rather not say.
    我还是不说为好。
  62. I’ve been there.
    我也经历过。
  63. I don’t want to jinx it.
    我不想乌鸦嘴。
  64. That’s exactly what I needed.
    那正是我所需要的。
  65. I’m just going through the motions.
    我只是在敷衍了事。
  66. It’s not a big deal.
    没什么大不了的。
  67. I’m not cut out for that.
    我不适合干那事。
  68. I’ll leave it up to you.
    我交给你决定。
  69. That’s not the issue here.
    这不是重点问题。
  70. I’m starting to see the bigger picture.
    我开始看到全局了。
  71. Let’s not make assumptions.
    别妄下定论。
  72. I know how you feel.
    我知道你的感受。
  73. Let me make it up to you.
    让我补偿你。
  74. I’m not trying to blame anyone.
    我不是在怪任何人。
  75. I don’t want to stir things up.
    我不想挑起事端。
  76. That’s not my intention.
    那不是我的本意。
  77. Let’s keep things simple.
    我们保持简单一点。
  78. I’ll be honest with you.
    我跟你说实话。
  79. I just need some space.
    我只是需要点空间。
  80. I’m not sure I follow.
    我不太明白你的意思。
  81. I feel like I’m stuck in a rut.
    我感觉自己陷入了困境。
  82. That’s one way to look at it.
    那是一种看法。
  83. I’m not trying to pick sides.
    我不想偏袒任何一方。
  84. I’ll think about it.
    我会考虑一下。
  85. That really hit home.
    那让我感同身受。
  86. I’ll try not to let it bother me.
    我会尽量不让这事困扰我。
  87. I need a fresh start.
    我需要重新开始。
  88. I’m just being realistic.
    我只是实事求是。
  89. It’s easier to say than to live by.
    说起来容易,真正做到却难。
  90. I don’t want to make waves.
    我不想惹事生非。
  91. I’ve come to terms with it.
    我已经接受了这件事。
  92. I’d rather be safe than sorry.
    宁愿谨慎也不要后悔。
  93. That wasn’t very thoughtful of me.
    我考虑不周。
  94. It’s water under the bridge.
    过去的事就让它过去吧。
  95. I need to catch up on sleep.
    我得补点觉。
  96. I’m doing better than I was.
    我比之前好多了。
  97. I’d like to start over.
    我想重新开始。
  98. I’m trying to keep it together.
    我正努力保持冷静。
  99. That’s not the whole story.
    事情不止这些。
  100. I’ll sleep on it and let you know.
    我考虑一晚后告诉你。

更多學習資源

🎧30分鐘掌握英文五大時態|現在式、過去式、未來式一次學會!|英文文法簡單講解(初學者友好)

🎧保母級聽力訓練|日常社交零尷尬:從自我介紹到建立職場人脈|實用社交對話|輕鬆學英文|零基礎也能聊天|English Listening(附中文配音)

发表评论

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注

滚动至顶部