YouTube学习教程
英文句子
Sentence & Translation 1 – 100
- Hello, can I see your passport, please?
你好,请出示你的护照。 - Here you go.
给你。 - Are you here for business or pleasure?
你是来出差还是旅游的? - I’m here for vacation.
我是来度假的。 - How long are you planning to stay?
你打算待多久? - Just one week.
就一周。 - Do you have a hotel reservation?
你有旅馆预订吗? - Yes, I booked a room online.
有的,我在网上订了房间。 - Welcome to our country. Enjoy your stay!
欢迎来到我们的国家,祝你玩得愉快! - Thank you so much!
非常感谢! - Excuse me, where can I find a taxi?
请问哪里可以打到出租车? - You can find one just outside the airport.
你可以在机场外面找到。 - How much is it to downtown?
到市中心多少钱? - It’s around 30 dollars.
大概三十美元。 - Can I pay by credit card?
我可以刷卡吗? - Yes, most taxis accept cards.
可以,大多数出租车都接受刷卡。 - Please take me to the Grand Hotel.
请带我去格兰德酒店。 - Sure, hop in.
好的,上车吧。 - Do you need help with your luggage?
你需要帮忙拿行李吗? - No, thank you. I can manage.
不用,谢谢,我自己可以搞定。 - Hi, I have a reservation under the name Lee.
你好,我姓李,有预订。 - Let me check… Yes, I see your booking.
我查一下……是的,看到了你的预订。 - Can I have a room with a view?
我可以要一个带景观的房间吗? - Sure, we have one available.
当然,我们有空房。 - What time is breakfast served?
早餐几点开始供应? - From 7 to 10 in the morning.
早上七点到十点。 - Is there Wi-Fi in the room?
房间里有无线网吗? - Yes, and it’s free.
有的,而且是免费的。 - Can I get a wake-up call tomorrow?
明天可以叫醒我吗? - Of course, what time?
当然,几点呢? - 6:30, please.
请在六点半叫我。 - No problem. Enjoy your stay.
没问题,祝您入住愉快。 - Excuse me, where is the nearest pharmacy?
请问最近的药房在哪里? - It’s just two blocks down the street.
就在这条街往下走两个街区。 - Do they sell cold medicine?
那里有卖感冒药吗? - Yes, they have everything you need.
有的,那里什么药都有。 - Hi, I need something for a headache.
你好,我需要治头痛的药。 - How long have you had the headache?
你头痛多久了? - Since this morning.
从今天早上开始的。 - Do you have a fever?
你发烧了吗? - A little bit, yes.
有一点发烧。 - Here’s a mild pain reliever.
这是一个温和的止痛药。 - Take one tablet every six hours.
每六小时吃一片。 - Should I eat before taking it?
吃药前要吃饭吗? - Yes, always take it after meals.
是的,最好饭后服用。 - Thank you, how much is it?
谢谢,这个多少钱? - It’s 12 dollars.
十二美元。 - Do you accept credit cards?
你们接受信用卡吗? - Yes, we do.
是的,我们接受。 - Thanks, have a nice day.
谢谢,祝你有美好的一天。 - Excuse me, is there a good place to eat around here?
请问这附近有好吃的地方吗? - Yes, there’s a popular local restaurant down the street.
有的,街那头有一家很受欢迎的本地餐厅。 - Do they serve vegetarian food?
他们有素食吗? - Yes, they have a few vegetarian options.
有的,他们有一些素食选择。 - Table for one, please.
请给我一人座。 - Would you like to sit inside or outside?
您想坐在室内还是室外? - Outside, please.
请给我室外的座位。 - Here’s the menu. Let me know when you’re ready to order.
这是菜单,您准备好点餐请告诉我。 - I’ll have the grilled chicken and a glass of orange juice.
我要一份烤鸡和一杯橙汁。 - Anything else?
还要别的吗? - No, that’s all for now.
暂时就这些。 - Your food will be ready shortly.
您的餐点很快就好。 - This tastes great!
这个味道真不错! - Can I get the bill, please?
可以给我账单吗? - Sure, here you go.
当然,给您。 - Do you accept tips?
你们收小费吗? - Yes, thank you. It’s appreciated.
收的,谢谢,感激不尽。 - Keep the change.
零钱不用找了。 - Thanks! Have a nice evening.
谢谢!祝您晚上愉快。 - Do you know where the nearest ATM is?
你知道最近的提款机在哪里吗? - It’s around the corner, next to the bank.
就在拐角处,银行旁边。 - I’d like to withdraw some cash.
我想取点现金。 - Make sure to check the fee before you confirm.
确认前记得看看手续费。 - Can I withdraw in local currency?
我可以提取本地货币吗? - Yes, the machine supports that.
可以,机器支持。 - Great, thank you for your help.
太好了,谢谢你的帮助。 - You’re welcome.
不客气。 - Excuse me, how do I get to the train station?
请问怎么去火车站? - Take the subway to Central Station.
坐地铁到中央车站就可以了。 - Which line should I take?
我该搭哪条线? - Take Line 2 and transfer at Park Street.
搭2号线,在公园街换乘。 - How many stops is it?
要坐几站? - About six stops.
大约六站。 - Where can I buy a ticket?
我可以在哪里买票? - There’s a ticket machine near the entrance.
入口附近有自动售票机。 - Thank you!
谢谢! - Is this seat taken?
这个座位有人吗? - No, go ahead.
没有,请坐。 - Do you mind if I open the window?
你介意我打开窗户吗? - Not at all.
完全不介意。 - Is this train going to the airport?
这班火车是去机场的吗? - Yes, you’re on the right train.
是的,你坐对了。 - What time does it arrive?
几点到达? - Around 4:30 PM.
下午四点半左右。 - Thanks for the info.
谢谢你的信息。 - No problem. Safe travels!
没事,旅途愉快! - Excuse me, how much is this shirt?
请问这件衬衫多少钱? - It’s 25 dollars.
二十五美元。 - Do you have it in a larger size?
有大一点的尺码吗? - Yes, let me check in the back.
有的,我去后面看看。
Sentence & Translation 101 – 200
- Here you go, size L.
给你,大号的。 - Can I try it on?
我可以试穿一下吗? - Sure, the fitting room is over there.
当然,更衣室在那边。 - It fits well. I’ll take it.
很合身,我要了。 - Would you like a bag?
需要袋子吗? - Yes, please.
要的,谢谢。 - Can I pay with my phone?
我可以用手机支付吗? - Yes, we accept mobile payments.
可以的,我们接受手机支付。 - Do you have any discounts today?
今天有折扣吗? - Yes, 10% off for members.
有的,会员打九折。 - How can I sign up?
我怎么注册会员? - Just fill out this form.
填写这张表格就可以了。 - Okay, done.
好了,填完了。 - Here’s your discount.
这是你的折扣。 - Thank you for shopping with us!
谢谢光临! - I think I left my phone in the shop.
我好像把手机落在店里了。 - Let’s go back and check.
我们回去看看吧。 - Hi, did anyone find a phone here?
你好,有人捡到一部手机吗? - Yes, is this it?
有的,是这部吗? - Yes, thank you so much!
是的,太感谢了! - Be careful next time.
下次小心点。 - I will. Thanks again.
我会的,再次感谢。 - Excuse me, can you take a photo for me?
不好意思,可以帮我拍张照吗? - Of course! Where would you like to stand?
当然!你想站在哪里? - Right here, with the tower behind me.
就站这儿,背后是那座塔。 - Say cheese!
笑一个! - Perfect, thank you!
太好了,谢谢你! - You’re welcome. Enjoy your trip!
不客气,祝你旅途愉快! - Do you have any local tours available?
你们有本地的导览团吗? - Yes, we offer city tours and day trips.
有的,我们有城市游和一日游。 - How much is the city tour?
城市游多少钱? - It’s 40 dollars per person.
每人四十美元。 - When does it start?
什么时候开始? - At 10 AM every day.
每天上午十点。 - Where do we meet?
我们在哪里集合? - In front of the hotel lobby.
在酒店大堂前。 - Is lunch included?
包含午餐吗? - Yes, lunch and drinks are included.
是的,包括午餐和饮料。 - Sounds great, I’ll join.
听起来不错,我参加。 - Please write your name here.
请在这里写下你的名字。 - Will it be canceled if it rains?
下雨还会进行吗? - No, we go rain or shine.
不会的,风雨无阻。 - Okay, looking forward to it!
好的,期待中! - Do you have any medicine for motion sickness?
你们有晕车药吗? - Yes, here’s a good one.
有的,这种药不错。 - Should I take it before the trip?
我应该在出发前吃吗? - Yes, about 30 minutes before.
是的,大约提前三十分钟。 - Thanks for the advice.
谢谢你的建议。 - No problem. Hope it helps.
不客气,希望有用。 - Excuse me, where is the restroom?
请问洗手间在哪里? - Down the hall to the left.
沿着走廊往左走。 - Thanks, I found it.
谢谢,我找到了。 - Is it okay to drink tap water here?
这里的自来水可以喝吗? - Better to drink bottled water.
最好喝瓶装水。 - Where can I buy some?
我可以在哪里买? - There’s a convenience store nearby.
附近有家便利店。 - Can I bring water into the museum?
我可以带水进博物馆吗? - Only if it’s sealed.
只有密封包装的才可以。 - Got it, I’ll be careful.
明白了,我会注意。 - What’s the best time to visit this place?
什么时候来这里最好? - Spring is the most beautiful season.
春天是最美的季节。 - Is it crowded in the summer?
夏天会很拥挤吗? - Yes, lots of tourists.
是的,游客很多。 - I’ll come back in the fall.
那我秋天再来。 - Have you tried the local snacks?
你尝过这里的小吃吗? - Not yet, any recommendations?
还没,你有什么推荐? - Try the seafood pancake, it’s delicious.
试试海鲜煎饼,很好吃。 - Okay, I’ll look for it.
好,我去找找。 - You won’t regret it.
你不会后悔的。 - Hi, I’d like to check out.
你好,我要退房。 - Sure, did you enjoy your stay?
好的,您住得愉快吗? - Yes, everything was perfect.
是的,一切都很好。 - Here’s your receipt.
这是您的收据。 - Thanks, can you call a taxi for me?
谢谢,你能帮我叫辆出租车吗? - Of course, it’ll be here in 5 minutes.
当然,五分钟就到。 - That’s great.
太好了。 - Did you leave anything in the room?
您房间里有没有遗留物品? - No, I double-checked.
没有,我检查过了。 - Thank you for staying with us.
感谢您的入住。 - I’ll come back next time.
下次我还会来的。 - Hello, I think I lost my passport.
你好,我好像把护照弄丢了。 - When did you last see it?
你最后一次看到它是什么时候? - At the museum this morning.
今天早上在博物馆。 - Let’s contact the lost and found.
我们联系一下失物招领处。 - Thank you, I’m really worried.
谢谢你,我真的很担心。 - Don’t worry, we’ll try our best to help.
别担心,我们会尽力帮忙。 - Did you file a police report?
你报案了吗? - Not yet, should I?
还没,我需要报案吗? - Yes, for travel documents it’s necessary.
是的,护照类文件必须报案。 - Okay, I’ll go now.
好的,我现在就去。 - Do you need help finding the station?
你需要我帮你找警局吗? - Yes, please.
需要,麻烦你了。 - Here’s the address and directions.
这是地址和路线。 - You’ve been so helpful.
你真的帮了大忙。 - It’s my pleasure.
很高兴能帮上忙。 - Good luck with everything.
祝你一切顺利。 - Thanks, I hope it turns up.
谢谢,希望能找回来。 - Travel safely.
祝你旅途平安。 - Take care!
保重! - Goodbye!
再见!